- Muscles: A videoart experiment against The Algorithm™.
- Multiresidence/Πολυκατοικία: Μια διαδρομή ένα καλοκαίρι στην Αθήνα και στις πολυκατοικίες της
- Concrete: Tutorial and render of a 3D building structure
- Smek!: An interactive 3D sketch
- Parametric Bottle: A bottle designed to make it easy for artists to add many different bottles in their architectural visualizations
- One More Second: This guy needs one more second to hack the system, will he manage to do it in time?
- Low poly self portrait: This is how our overlord sees me up there on the thirteenth floor.
- Nikon Non-AI to AI ring: 3D printed AI conversion kit for NIKKOR-H Auto 28mm f/3.5 (and probably others)
- Designing mockups with inkscape: An often overlooked capability of modern browsers is to render svg. This is usually used to replace traditional raster images, but what if we create whole websites with it? This presentation shows how svg and inkscape present a viable alternative for simple single-page websites and mockups. This talk aimed to show how to move from that to html efficiently but due to time constraints it stopped short of that goal. (FOSSCOMM 2016 talk)
- nemomobile glacier UI — GNU/Linux distribution for mobile phones UX design: FOSDEM 2015 talk
- Old stuff: short film
- Open source in non software design: Architectural, structural and other design domains could go open source (FOSDEM 2016 talk)
- The challenges of open mobile design: FOSDEM 2015 talk
- Interior renovation proposal: A 3D visualization of the proposed interior of an apartment.
- A brief history of web design: A dive into the history of the web and its design forms
- Basement Hall: My first attempt at a 3D scene was an attempth to replicate a photo.
- Secos: Brand design for a premium olive oil.